Helping local businesses and their customers. Select a Town or Business Below.
HgH Integrative Aromatics - Essential Oil Diffuser Face Mask with Filter Pocket
Product Pick-Up Tues/Thurs 7-8pm in Servus Credit Union Parking Lot
- Item # 384310
- Qty Available 30
- End Date
- Start Date
NEW PRODUCT ALERT - AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP STARTING TUESDAY APRIL 28TH, 2020 - NUMBER OF AVAILABLE UNITS WILL BE UPDATED AS WE BUILD REGULARLY CREATE NEW STOCK
**FABRIC MAY NOT BE EXACTLY AS SHOWN - I WILL TRY TO GET INDIVIDUAL MASKS POSTED WITH SKU NUMBERS SO YOU CAN PERSONALIZE YOUR SELECTION**
Self Care Filtered Face Mask w/Essential Oil and Diffuser/Filter Pads
-100% Cotton Face Mask with Diffuser Filter Pocket
- 2ml bottle of Exclusive HgH Antiviral Essential Oil Blend using evidence based clinically studied essential oils
- 5 disposable cotton pad filers to act as diffuser and filter material for essential oils
- Add 3-4 drops of essential oil blend to filter pad and insert into filter pocket.
PRE-ORDER TODAY FOR PICKUP/DELIVERY TUESDAY APRIL 28TH, 2020
**Masks may not be exactly as shown due to fabric variations. I will make every effort to post each mask and assign it an individual sku so you can personally select your specific mask you want. This will be coming in the next few days**
AS PER CLINICAL EVIDENCE
Clinical studies have concluded the antiviral properties in the essential oils that make up the antiviral blend are effective at supporting antiviral pathogen reduction. In a high dilution liquid state three of the oils were able to completely inactivate the viruses tested at high dilutions, down to <3.1 µL per mL or less Other essential oils showed excellent activity at higher concentrations, but were much less effective at the lower concentrations.
In a vapourous state two essential oils showed significant activity against influenza virus following exposures of only 10 minutes. Several of the oil vapor phases were able to completely inactivate influenza virus following exposures of 30 minutes.
AS PER HEALTH CANADA
- Wearing a non-medical mask is an additional measure you can take to protect others around you (in situations where physical distancing is difficult to maintain given recent evidence related to transmission from persons who are pre-symptomatic or have no symptoms).
- Wearing a non-medical mask is another way to cover your mouth and nose to prevent your respiratory droplets from contaminating others or landing on surfaces. Just like our recommendation not to cough into your hands (instead, cover your cough with tissues or your sleeve) a mask can reduce the chance that others are coming into contact with your respiratory droplets.
- If wearing a non-medical mask makes you feel safer and stops you from touching your nose and mouth, that is also good. But remember not to touch or rub your eyes.
- It is important to understand that non-medical masks have limitations and need to be used safely.
- If you choose to use a non-medical face mask:
- you must wash your hands immediately before putting it on and immediately after taking it off (in addition to practicing good hand hygiene while wearing it)
- it should fit well (non-gaping)
- you should not share it with others
- Face masks can become contaminated on the outside, or when touched by your hands. When wearing a mask, take the following precautions to protect yourself:
- avoid touching your face mask while using it
- change a cloth mask as soon as it gets damp or soiled
- put it directly into the washing machine or a bag that can be emptied into the washing machine and then disposed of
- cloth masks can be laundered with other items using a hot cycle, and then dried thoroughly.
- non-medical masks that cannot be washed should be discarded and replaced as soon as they get damp, soiled or crumpled
- dispose of masks properly in a lined garbage bin
- don't leave discarded masks in shopping carts, on the ground, etc.