Helping local businesses and their customers. Select a Town or Business Below.
What Happens When a Purchase is Made
As the buyer, you will receive 2 emails.
The first email indicates the purchase is made. This email will include the Seller's contact info.
The second email indicates payment was successful. If a second email isn't received, your pay was declined. Please log into your account and attempt payment again with a different card.
As a seller, you will receive 2 emails.
The first email indicates sale was made. This email will include the Buyer's contact info.
The second email indicates payment was successful. If a second email isn't received, please DON'T release the item until payment is addressed.
Other Things to know as a BUYER
- Participants must register prior to purchasing. A credit card is required to register. The only credit cards accepted are Visa & MasterCard.
- Visa Debit, MasterCard Debit, and American Express unfortunately cannot be accepted.
- Pick-up & Delivery arrangements are to organized directly between buyer & sellers. The role of BringsMeBasics.com is to facilitate the transactions only
- All items are fixed-price (aka "Buy it now") only. There are no auctions, offers, or bidding for any items.
- Payment of each item will be automatically processed upon purchase.
- Applicable Taxes are included in the price of each item.
- Golden West Broadcasting Ltd. is not responsible for clerical errors, technical errors or omissions.
- Golden West Broadcasting Ltd. reserves the right to reject any purchase at any time without reason or explanation.
- All sales are final.
- Some items purchased through the site may have warranty if handled directly through a local dealer or distributor. However, purchasers should assume items do not have warranty unless personally and specifically verified with local dealer or distributor. Golden West Broadcasting Ltd assumes no responsibly for warranty on any item, regardless of what was discussed with local dealer or distributor.
- Golden West Broadcasting Ltd will not ship or mail items to you. Purchased items will be delivered by, or picked up from each vendor. Delivery will only be provided witin the limits of the town or city where the business resides, unless otherwise noted.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Golden West Broadcasting Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and partners from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Other Thing to know as a SELLER
- You will receive an email every time a Buyer purchases an item. You will also receive a separate email when that purchase is paid.
- Golden West Broadcasting Ltd is not responsible for items delivered or picked-up if payment was declined at the time of the order.
- Unpaid orders & invoices will be voided on a weekly basis.
- Funds for paid transactions will be forwarded to the vendor on a weekly basis. Fund sent this week will be for sales made last week. Payments will be deposited into your account on Friday.
- In an effort to support local businesses, we will limit the region/area a business can post items to the region/area where they have a physical location.
- ie: a Moose Jaw based business won't be allowed to post items into the Weyburn region.